Monday, August 14, 2006

I almost can't believe it...I'm about to have a job!

I will be working in one of the biggest studios in Indonesia. I'll start there 1st of September :) Not a full employee yet. I'll have to pass 3 months of probation/training period first.

I'm glad and a little bit confused at the same time. I'm glad that I don't really have to choose between being a photographer or image editor anymore, because I enjoy doing those two just as much. However, I'm not sure I totally "get" my job description. According to Ms. Ana (nice lady, I wouldn't have guessed that she had only been working there for a year), my job will be to be a "bridge" between photographers and graphic designers. I hope I'll have a clearer picture about what I really have to do soon.

I must try and realize my plans too. If it works, it could revolutionize wedding photography in general.

And maaaannnnnnnn...Jakarta's traffic jam is a royal pain in the ass. I was about to meet with my old high school friend in Taman Anggrek. It took me 2 hours to go there and only 15 minutes to get back home. If only I could do teleportation.

All the best for your study there, Dania. May the Force be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home