Just what I need to do every morning!
Earlier this year, I sometimes visited Steve Pavlina's blog for his entries about polyphasic sleep. I simply thought that it was an interesting read. I've tried to do it, but keeping up with the schedule everyday wasn't a pleasant experience. However, I believe that part of the methods can still help me to get through some nights when I have a lot of work to do (though not everyday).
I also have some problems with my sleep in general. No matter how many hours I sleep, I rarely wake up feeling refreshed. I have difficulties to wake up right after my alarm goes off too. So I think that this blog entry , along with the other 2 articles linked at the end, by Steve that I just found today, can help me a lot.
(I need to read more articles from his blog. Many of them seem to be very interesting.)
Talking about sleep, another thing I'm also interested but rarely achieve is lucid dreaming. I've been lucid for maybe three/four times, but I can't manage to keep the lucidity for long. I still need more practice. As part of the practice, I'll also write about my dreams in this blog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home