DJ 001
My dreams are weird most of the time. Last night's was quite bizzare too.
I believe there were at least 2 REM stages in my sleep as I seem to have 3 major and different dream arcs. I can't truly remember the first one, except the part that kind of lead into the second dream arc.
I was searching for something, driving in a car from a dark forest. In my second dream I ended up in a small island covered with ice most of the time, but scenery and weather can change dramatically from time to time into a cool, damp, place with heavy rainfall and strong winds. The island was shaped like a crescent moon.
When the weather was stormy, one side of the island was full of shops; and on one end of the island there was a huge cinema and cafe.
I was looking for something, I ran back and forth the island. In the middle of the island, I suddenly saw a staircase that leads into a pit that leads into an underwater castle. There was a huge "boss" (like bosses in video games) I had to face. I can't remember what truly happened there, but after that I was running around the castle to find a way out (the castle was self destructing; cliche).
I think I had a change in POV here, as the character who tried to escape was not me anymore. He was half-swimming in a tunnel, sea water pouring in. In the end of the tunnel he met a mad man (who kinda looked like me) with a bazooka on his shoulders. He fired the bazooka but missed the other guy (in slo-mo too, lol, this is probably the most cinematic part of the dream).
I was still an observer at this point. The missile destroyed the tunnel and the main character got thrown into the cold sea.
This is the part of the dream that I remember best. He swam upwards for open air, but layers of the sea were frozen. He met the first thick layer of ice, he dug into the ice and get away. As he was doing this I noticed that the particular point of ice was soft. It was like fate was guiding him to dig at that very point.
He met the second layer and did the same, and it was taking quite some time to reach the final very very thick layer of ice. (In my dream, I was curious why wasn't he gasping for breath; Another signal to lucidity I didn't grasp). I was beginning to see myself as him again. I dug my fingers deep into the ice and tried to split the ice into two. As I did this, I realized that I was splitting a huuuge mountain of ice. "So this is where the wise man hides himself" or something along the line was what I thought. I recited a passage of clue/riddles that I can't remember, which I believe, I received from earlier parts of the dream.
It uncovers a hidden valley of ice with a very big house in one of the ice walls. The valley was shaped like an inverted dome with steps all around the walls. It was full of weird animals that looked like rabbits ( a very very weird kind).
I saw two other characters sitting, waiting for me (I believe they were from earlier parts of my dream that I can't remember). I asked about how the hell could they reach that place so fast. Then they pointed at a pretty big crack on the ice floor. "We found this secret passage".
If I'm not mistaken another thing happened, but I'm not sure when; should be around this time, though. There was a middle-aged man asking "So...your 'boss' was in the middle part of the island, eh? There are three types of bosses here. The one that hides in front, middle and at the back of this island" I wonder if this means anything.
I dont remember my dream well, past this point.
All I remember next is that I was standing in a pretty crowded Shopping area, looking for a frame for something (maybe a map, maybe something I found from the previous dream arc; 8R sized). I found a kiosk that still have one. On it was a beautiful painting of a scenery. A bright moon with a melancholic dark-blue sky) As we negotiate for price, the seller began to cut the painting from the frame. I think we settled at Rp. 20.500,- ^^;
Before I bought it, the alarm went off.
There were other parts I can't remember well from this last dream arc.
An exclusive looking chinese restaurant. I think I saw my mom, uncle, sister, and some other relatives in the shopping area. I probably went to the kiosk with my sister.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home