Eceng Gondok + DJ 004
Dua hari kemaren pergi ke daerah Bekasi. Pergi liat pengrajin yg bikin kursi / aksesoris dari eceng gondok. Baru tau juga kalo eceng gondok tuh ternyata seratnya kuat. Katanya jok kursi BMW juga pake serat eceng. Pretty cool. I made myself a wristband from eceng gondok :D
As for my dream last night...I didn't have time to take note. I woke up too late.
One part I really remember is about a kid oracle. A man of power asked the kid about his future. The oracle kid told him that he would eventually grow devillish horn and bring destruction upon the world. The man couldn't accept that so he killed the oracle. Later, on a hill with a blood-red sky as the background, there stood an old man with weird skin texture and horrible shaped horn from his head.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home